2for1 weekdays only - Save up to £13
Set in 250 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, Knebworth House has been home to the Lytton family for over 19 generations and each has left something of their unique style and taste, making for an extraordinary walk through 500 years of local and British history.
The delightful 28-acres of Formal Gardens are full of colour and sensational aromas throughout the season. Younger visitors particularly enjoy the Dinosaur Trail; explore the woodland paths in the Wilderness Garden and discover the 72 life-sized dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures hidden amongst the shrubbery.
The popular Adventure Playground makes for a fun-filled day: enjoy the astro slide and drop slide, play on the swings, slides and walkways of Fort Knebworth, whizz down the zip wire, bounce on the Dino bouncy castle and try the interactive splash water play features.
Knebworth House makes for a great day out full of fun and adventure for all the family.
*Terms & Conditions:
- Not to be used with any other offer, school / group bookings, or online tickets.
- Valid: from 24th March to 30th September 2018 (excluding weekends, bank holidays and special event days) during official open dates and times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The pass must be presented at the gate on the day at time of admission
- This offer does not include entry to Knebworth House.
Address and Contact
Lytton Enterprises Ltd Knebworth House Hertfordshire England SG3 6PY GB
Telephone: 01438 812661
> Click here to visit Knebworth House website
up to 35% off
save up to £5.50
save up to £2.95
Standard Opening Times and Pricing
Please see website for further details: http://www.knebworthhouse.com/visiting/
Enter Your Starting Address